The Federal Asian Pacific American Council (FAPAC) is now accepting applications for its 2017-2018 Career Development Mentoring Program (CDP). The program begins April 21, 2017 through October 31, 2017. Training sessions will be held in the Washington, DC metro area.
The CDP is a tuition-free program that offers individual mentoring, professional development, and career counseling for high-performing federal employees. Forty participants will be selected for the 2017 program (20 mentors and 20 mentees).
Mentoring objectives include:
- A diverse network of dedicated public servants;
- Strengthening personal goals and career planning;
- Leadership training; and
- Access to career advancement workshops.
Who May Apply:
- Current federal employees with permanent career status.
- Mentee candidates must be GS-13 or lower.
- Mentor candidates must be GS-14 or higher and 8+ years in federal service.
Submit completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm EST on February 17, 2017. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered and marked “ineligible.”For more information, visit http://www.fapac.org/cdp or contact 2017 FAPAC Program Chair: Kelly Kim at email@example.com